- occupants 4
2 Single beds
1 Sofa bed double
- 1 Bedroom 1
1 Bathroom with bathtub
- 35 m² 35 m²
- Wi-Fi Wi-Fi
Rental with capacity to accommodate up to 4 people on vacation.
The apartment is distributed in a bedroom with two single beds, built-in wardrobe, ceiling fan and windows with access to the terrace, a bathroom with a bathtub, a fully equipped independent kitchen (fridge-freezer, oven, electric coffee maker, microwave, ceramic hob , etc.) with two doors that can open completely to the living-dining room which is furnished with a table and chairs, television, a double sofa bed and some windows with access to the veranda-terrace with a second dining set and communicates with the open terrace with views towards the community pool.
To extend the comfort, the accommodation includes WiFi and bedding (sheets and shower towels). As an optional service to request in advance, air conditioning is offered at €30/week.
Apartment located on the sixth floor with elevator in a quiet family residence that offers outdoor showers and a large community pool with a children's area.
The residential building is located in the heart of the urban area of Salou, a few meters from the Calle Barcelona street with its restaurants and shops, and close to the municipal market with its fresh fish stalls and other typical products of the area.
About 800 meters away is the Nautical Port of Salou with its famous Nautical Club that connects the beaches Playa Levante and Playa Ponente with their respective promenades with fountains and palm trees, playgrounds, restaurants, beach bars, showers.
Just a few minutes by car, bus or tourist train, you will find the PortAventura - Ferrari Land amusement park and in La Pineda the Aquopolis water park with its dolphin show.
Ideal rental to spend a holiday in a typical Spanish environment and with access to all the activities that Salou offers.
Catalonia applies a tourist tax for an amount of 1 euro per person over 16 years old and per day, limited to the first 7 days. To be paid at the arrival.
Tourist licence: HUTT-060946.
Salou is the most touristic coastal city on the Costa Dorada located in Catalonia. It is located 100km south of Barcelona, 10km from Tarragona whose "Tarraco Archaeological Site" on front of the beach, is considered a World Heritage Site by Unesco. 10 km away is Reus, a city known for its Gaudí museum, its architecture and numerous shopping streets. And just a few minutes away are the coastal towns of La Pineda, where the Aquopolis water park is located; and Cambrils, with its beautiful fishing port and yacht club.
Highly appreciated for its climate, its beautiful golden sand beaches, its festive and Mediterranean atmosphere with multiple leisure activities such as the famous PortAventura-Ferrari Land theme park; Salou is today considered one of the most trendy summer destinations in Spain and Europe.
Salou is a great tourist city that has been developed around a gorgeous bay with its 8 beaches and coves of fine sand linked by two beautiful promenades and a beautiful path: “El Camí de Ronda” that borders the coast to discover different and splendid panoramic views.
The coastal city of Salou is divided into different districts:
- Two long promenades, Jaume I and Miramar: with pedestrian and bicycle lanes, lined with palm trees, fountains and many shops, they are located in the Nautical Port that offers a nice walk until the Monument to the Fisherman.
- The city center, “the town” in the Ponent part of Salou, opposite the sports marina where most of the inhabitants live throughout the year.
- The heart of the coastal city "the tourist center" with restaurants, entertainment, game rooms, music bars and discotheques, is located at the end of the Jaume I promenade.
- The quiet and most preserved neighborhood, “Cap Salou” on the Salou cornice in a natural environment formed by pine trees and coves, which connects the center of Salou with the Playa Llarga.
GeneralTouristic Registration Number: HUTT-060946
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
- €1.10 per person/night (Children under 16 years €0.00 per child/night)
Check-in schedule/Check-out schedule
Energy consumption and emissions
Energy rating scale
kW h / m² year
kg CO2 / m² year
Security Deposit (refundable)
From the booking date until 29 days before the check-in, there is no cancellation penalty
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply:
- Check-in schedule: from 15:00 to 19:00 from Monday to Saturday
- Check-out schedule: Before 11:00
- We kindly ask you to phone us about your arrival time once you are at your destination.
- During the low-season check in and check-out hours are flexible. Contact the agency to discuss possibilities .
- There will be an extra cost for key collection on a bank holiday.
- Refund of security deposit by cash the departure day, if not possible by transfer bank
- Refund of security deposit to the credit card 24/48h after your departure
- Arrival out of office opening hours: keys will be left in a safety box. The total amount must be paid in advance.
- VAT included in the accommodation price
Map and distances
Thermal springs - Hotel Termes Montbrio, T-310, Km. 10, Montbrió del Camp
Bus station - BusPlana, Carrer de la Ciutat de Reus, 6, Salou,
Town centre - Centro pueblo
Shops - bonÀrea, Carrer de Barcelona, 34, Salou,
Shops - Mercat Municipal de Salou, Via Roma, 10, Salou,
Shops - Mercadona, Plaça de Sant Jordi, 1, Salou,
Sand beach - Playa principal de Salou- Playa Llevant en Paseo Jaume I
Sand beach - Playa Ponent en Paseo Miramar Salou
Town centre - Centro turístico de Salou y paseo maritimo Jaume I
Shops - Lidl y Esclat, Carrer de Victòria dels Àngels, 2
Amusement park / theme park - Port Aventura Salou Ferrari Land- Entrada peatonal
Water park - Costa Caribe Salou - Port Aventura
Train station - Estación de trenes Renfe parada Port Aventura- Salou
Golf course - Club Lumine Hills, Salou, Port Aventura
Water park - Aquopolis- Aquapark, Delphinarium- La Pineda
Airport - Reus
Lake - Pantano de Riudecanyes
River - Parc Natural Delta del Ebro
Nature reserve - Parc Natural Delta del Ebro
|September - 2022|
|October - 2022|
|November - 2022|
|December - 2022|
|January - 2023|
|February - 2023|
|DatesPrice(week) VAT included|