- Review 8
- occupants 4
1 Double bed
1 Sofa bed double
- 1 Bedroom 1
1 Bathroom with bathtub
- 35 m² 35 m²
Bright and comfortable rental with capacity to accommodate 4 people.
The apartment is distributed in a bedroom with a double bed and wardrobe, a bathroom with a bathtub and a space where the washing machine is installed. The kitchen is equipped (refrigerator, ceramic hob, microwaves, oven, etc.) and open to the living room with a dining set, sofa bed, television and large windows to access the long terrace furnished with table and chairs, and with views of the tourist center and a park from the Masía Catalana, where a market is set up all summer.
The accommodation is soundproof thanks to its double glazing in the windows (bedroom and living room) and has a fan. As optional services to be requested in advance, air conditioning is offered at €30/week, bed linen (sheets and shower towels) at €10/person and a parking space in the residential complex at €12/day.
Located on the second floor with an elevator inside a holiday residence made up of four blocks that has concierges all year round, it has two beautiful swimming pools for adults and children, with a security door to access and a lifeguard, the opening season is only from 06/23 to 09/13. There is also a play area for children, large green areas, a basketball court.
Below the residence there are small shops, supermarkets, bars and restaurants.
The residential building is located in the heart of the tourist and lively area of Salou with all kinds of services, shops, discos, bars, pubs, restaurants, etc. About 500 meters away are the beaches: Playa Capellans and Playa Llarga; and about 800 meters there are Playa Llevant and its Jaume I promenade with its palm trees and beautiful light fountains. All beaches have showers, lifeguards, beach bars, restaurants, ice cream parlors, playgrounds, water activities, etc.
The access to the center can be done through a beautiful pedestrian path called Camino de Ronda, or through the main shopping street Carlos Buigas with its extensive pedestrian area.
Recommended apartment to enjoy the proximity of the beaches and the tourist area of Salou, as well as the comfort of having swimming pools and play areas for children and adults in the residence.
Bedding and towels are not included.
Catalonia applies a tourist tax for an amount of 1 euro per person over 16 years old and per day, limited to the first 7 days. To be paid at the arrival.
Tourist licence: HUTT-002015
Salou is the most touristic coastal city on the Costa Dorada located in Catalonia. It is located 100km south of Barcelona, 10km from Tarragona whose "Tarraco Archaeological Site" on front of the beach, is considered a World Heritage Site by Unesco. 10 km away is Reus, a city known for its Gaudí museum, its architecture and numerous shopping streets. And just a few minutes away are the coastal towns of La Pineda, where the Aquopolis water park is located; and Cambrils, with its beautiful fishing port and yacht club.
Highly appreciated for its climate, its beautiful golden sand beaches, its festive and Mediterranean atmosphere with multiple leisure activities such as the famous PortAventura-Ferrari Land theme park; Salou is today considered one of the most trendy summer destinations in Spain and Europe.
Salou is a great tourist city that has been developed around a gorgeous bay with its 8 beaches and coves of fine sand linked by two beautiful promenades and a beautiful path: “El Camí de Ronda” that borders the coast to discover different and splendid panoramic views.
The coastal city of Salou is divided into different districts:
- Two long promenades, Jaume I and Miramar: with pedestrian and bicycle lanes, lined with palm trees, fountains and many shops, they are located in the Nautical Port that offers a nice walk until the Monument to the Fisherman.
- The city center, “the town” in the Ponent part of Salou, opposite the sports marina where most of the inhabitants live throughout the year.
- The heart of the coastal city "the tourist center" with restaurants, entertainment, game rooms, music bars and discotheques, is located at the end of the Jaume I promenade.
- The quiet and most preserved neighborhood, “Cap Salou” on the Salou cornice in a natural environment formed by pine trees and coves, which connects the center of Salou with the Playa Llarga.
Open plan kitchen
GeneralTouristic Registration Number: HUTT-002015-45
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
- €1.10 per person/night (Children under 16 years €0.00 per child/night)
Check-in schedule/Check-out schedule
Security Deposit (refundable)
From the booking date until 29 days before the check-in, there is no cancellation penalty
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply:
- Check-in schedule: from 16:00 to 19:00 from Monday to Friday
- Check-out schedule: Before 12:00
- We kindly ask you to phone us about your arrival time once you are at your destination.
- Refund of security deposit by cash the departure day, if not possible by transfer bank
- Refund of security deposit to the credit card 24/48h after your departure
- VAT included in the accommodation price
- The keys must be picked up during the above mentioned hours only.
Map and distances
Bus station - Paradas de autobús -Calle Vendrell- Salou
Town centre - Centro turístico de Salou - Avenida Carles Buigas
Restaurant - Restaurante Happy Meal, Carrer del Penedès, 43840 Salou, Tarragona
Restaurant - Restaurante Mimino, Carrer del Penedès, 31, Salou,
Shops - Supermercado Tandy, Carrer de Falset, 36 Salou,
Restaurant - Girasol, Carrer de la Gavina, Salou,
Restaurant - Playa Mero, Carrer de la Gavina, 0, Salou,
Sand beach - Playa Llarga - Salou - chiringuito y actividades
Sand beach - Cala dels Llenguadets - Salou
Sand beach - Playa Capellans - Salou - bar, restaurante, parque infantil ...
Shops - Supermercado Alcampo, carrer d'amposta 16
Rock beach - Playa Els Pillons - Salou
Town centre - Paseo Maritimo Jaume I- Fontaines lumineuses
Golf course - Casa Club Lumine Hills, Port Aventura Salou,
Amusement park / theme park - PORT AVENTURA-FERRARI LAND-Entrada peatonal
Water park - Costa Caribe - Salou - Port Aventura.
Train station - Estación de trenes Renfe parada Port Aventura
Water park - Aquopolis La Pineda- Aquapark Delphinarium
Shops - Esclat Y Lidl, C/ de Victòria dels Àngels,2,Salou
Airport - Aeropuerto de Reus
Thermal springs - Hotel Termes Montbrio, T-310,km 10, Montbrio del camp
Lake - Pantano de Riudecanyes - actividades y picnic
Nature reserve - Sierra del Montsant - Viñedos
Nature reserve - Parc Natural Delta del Ebro
River - Parc Natural Delta del Ebro
Airport - Aeropuerto de Barcelona El Prat
|October - 2022|
|November - 2022|
|December - 2022|
|January - 2023|
|February - 2023|
|March - 2023|
- 4/5Value for money
Appartement très fonctionnel pour passer de bonnes vacances
- appartement et résidences parfaitement sécurisés - la configuration de l'appartement - tout l'équipement nécessaire - sa proximité du centre ville et de la plage - les caddys du parking pour monter et descendre les bagages
- appartement et résidences parfaitement sécurisés
- la configuration de l'appartement
- tout l'équipement nécessaire
- sa proximité du centre ville et de la plage
- les caddys du parking pour monter et descendre les bagages
- l'ascenseur en panne ou arrêté vers 19h-20h
- l'ascenseur en panne ou arrêté vers 19h-20h
Thank you for your review 0 Has it been useful? 0