- occupants 8
1 Queen size bed
4 Single beds
1 Sofa bed double
- 3 Bedrooms 3
2 Bathrooms with shower
- 88 m² 88 m²
- Wi-Fi Wi-Fi
Spacious and bright apartment on the beachfront with magnificent views of the sea and in the tourist center of Salou.
Spectacular rental with capacity to accommodate up to 8 people (confort capacity recommended for 6 people)
The accommodation offers 3 bedrooms, the main bedroom is a suite with a 180 cm double bed, a bathroom with a shower and large windows with direct access to the terrace. The other two bedrooms have a trundle bed each (2 single beds of 90 cm in each room). In the same corridor as the rooms is the second bathroom with a shower. The kitchen is opened and is well equipped with microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, etc. The living room is spacious and bright, has a sofa bed, television and extend windows to access the large covered terrace, perfectly equipped with an outdoor dining room, garden furniture and awning for your meals and moments of relaxation offering magnificent views of the sea and the entire coast of Salou.
For greater comfort, the apartment offers WiFi, satellite with foreign channels, air conditioning (a device in the bedroom suite), bedding (sheets and shower towels).
Apartment located on the 2º floor with elevator inside a well-kept family residence with direct access to Pillons Beach, which has a beautiful walkway over the sea from where you can see Llevant Beach with its beach bars, playgrounds and with access to aquatic activities. It also has the advantage of having a restaurant with typical Mediterranean food on the ground floor of the building.
The beautiful Jaume I promenade, known for its light sources, is less than 200 meters away where you can find playgrounds, shops, restaurants, bars, ice cream parlors and you can enjoy beautiful walks.
Perfect rental to enjoy your holidays in Salou, with the advantage that its beaches, shops, services and visit the area can be done without the need for a car.
Deposit for group of young people: 100€ per person in cash to pay on arrival.
Catalonia applies a tourist tax for an amount of 1 euro per person over 16 years old and per day, limited to the first 7 days. To be paid at the arrival.
Tourist licence: HUTT-007331
Salou is the most touristic coastal city on the Costa Dorada located in Catalonia. It is located 100km south of Barcelona, 10km from Tarragona whose "Tarraco Archaeological Site" on front of the beach, is considered a World Heritage Site by Unesco. 10 km away is Reus, a city known for its Gaudí museum, its architecture and numerous shopping streets. And just a few minutes away are the coastal towns of La Pineda, where the Aquopolis water park is located; and Cambrils, with its beautiful fishing port and yacht club.
Highly appreciated for its climate, its beautiful golden sand beaches, its festive and Mediterranean atmosphere with multiple leisure activities such as the famous PortAventura-Ferrari Land theme park; Salou is today considered one of the most trendy summer destinations in Spain and Europe.
Salou is a great tourist city that has been developed around a gorgeous bay with its 8 beaches and coves of fine sand linked by two beautiful promenades and a beautiful path: “El Camí de Ronda” that borders the coast to discover different and splendid panoramic views.
The coastal city of Salou is divided into different districts:
- Two long promenades, Jaume I and Miramar: with pedestrian and bicycle lanes, lined with palm trees, fountains and many shops, they are located in the Nautical Port that offers a nice walk until the Monument to the Fisherman.
- The city center, “the town” in the Ponent part of Salou, opposite the sports marina where most of the inhabitants live throughout the year.
- The heart of the coastal city "the tourist center" with restaurants, entertainment, game rooms, music bars and discotheques, is located at the end of the Jaume I promenade.
- The quiet and most preserved neighborhood, “Cap Salou” on the Salou cornice in a natural environment formed by pine trees and coves, which connects the center of Salou with the Playa Llarga.
Open plan kitchen
GeneralTouristic Registration Number: HUTT-007331-74
Mandatory or included services
- €1.10 per person/night (Children under 16 years €0.00 per child/night)
Check-in schedule/Check-out schedule
Energy consumption and emissions
Energy rating scale
kW h / m² year
kg CO2 / m² year
Security Deposit (refundable)
- Animals are admitted to this accommodation, except for dangerous animals. Admitted animals with weight up to 15Kg.
From the booking date until 29 days before the check-in, there is no cancellation penalty
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply:
- Check-in schedule: from 16:00 to 19:00 from Monday to Saturday
- Check-out schedule: Before 12:00
- We kindly ask you to phone us about your arrival time once you are at your destination.
- Refund of security deposit by cash the departure day, if not possible by transfer bank
- Refund of security deposit to the credit card 24/48h after your departure
- VAT included in the accommodation price
- The keys must be picked up during the above mentioned hours only.
Map and distances
Sand beach - playa Pillons
Town centre - centro turistico Salou
Bus station - parrada
Sand beach - Playa Ponent en Paseo Miramar Salou
Sand beach - playa Capellans
Shops - Spar
Bus station - estación Jaime I
Shops - Al Campo
Town centre - centro pueblo Salou
Amusement park / theme park - Port Aventura Salou Ferrari Land- Entrada peatonal
Water park - Costa Caribe Salou - Port Aventura
Train station - Estación de trenes Renfe parada Port Aventura- Salou
Golf course - Golf Lumine - Port Aventura
Water park - Aquopolis- Aquapark, Delphinarium- La Pineda
Airport - Reus
Thermal springs - Hotel Termes Montbrio, T-310, Km. 10, Montbrió del Camp
Lake - Pantano de Riudecañes
Train station - AVE Tarragona
Nature reserve - Sierra del Montsant
Nature reserve - Parc Natural Delta del Ebro
|August - 2022|
|September - 2022|
|October - 2022|
|November - 2022|
|December - 2022|
|January - 2023|
|DatesPrice(week) VAT included|